These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Pralla’s Website, located at https://pralla.net.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use pralla.net if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Visitors and readers of the site have access to thousands of articles with user-uploaded content. All published content is either original or reproduced under the Creative Commons license with commercial use and reproduction permission.
The content of https://pralla.net is published either by editorial staff, registered users who share information, or by editors hired by pralla.net. All rights are reserved and the reproduction, sale, or modification of the content of pralla.net is prohibited without explicit and written consent.
The user agrees not to publish or present on the Site content or other materials that are or could be considered:
- false, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of privacy or the protected data of another person, abhorrent, that suppose harassment, an illicit act or that are offensive in a racial, ethnic, religious way , political or otherwise;
- that violate or that allegedly violate the rights of third parties, including any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other protected right of any person, including, without limitation, any content that is the object of a claim of violation of a third party;
- of a type that you do not have the right to transmit under any law or a contractual or fiduciary relationship, such as inside information and confidential information;
- unsolicited, undisclosed or unauthorized advertising;
- data or information obtained through unauthorized access by the owner of the data or information, or with respect to which such publication will constitute unauthorized use; or
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation or written law (including export laws).
Control of the content submitted by the user
While we strive to maintain high standards for this Website, we have no obligation to regularly monitor the accuracy or reliability of User-Submitted Content that appears on the Site. Notwithstanding this, we reserve the right to modify or remove any User-Submitted Content at any time. Any opinion, advice, statement, service, offer, or other information or User Submitted Content expressed or made available by third parties, including other users, belong to the respective authors or distributors and not to the Website. Pralla.net does not endorse nor is it responsible for the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice, information, or statement made on this Website by anyone other than authorized employees of pralla.net acting in an official capacity.
All content on this site respects and seeks not to infringe intellectual property laws. In the event that an item is found or considered to be violating intellectual property laws, give notice by contacting us. The content will be immediately removed from the website and the user’s account canceled.
Unless otherwise stated, pralla.net and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on pralla.net. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from pralla.net for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from pralla.net
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from pralla.net
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from pralla.net
- Redistribute content from pralla.net
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Pralla.net does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of pralla.net, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, pralla.net shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Pralla.net reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant pralla.net a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.